It’s such a wonderful feeling to be recognized in the blogging community! Huge thanks to Shweta! 🙂 High-five! Check out her blog:
Lots of beautiful things to read there. It took me quite some time to do this, I’m sorry, but here it is! 🙂
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
Below are the 11 questions from Shweta:
1. How long have you been blogging?
If you didn’t ask, I wouldn’t have realized that it’s been almost two years since I started this blog. 🙂
2. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
I often feel that I’m such a mess, a walking chaos and so on but a happy kind of mess and all, and so the blog name…
3. What is your favorite genre and is it the same one you write?
No particular favorite and I’m not really a writer, I’m far from it so I just write whatever little thoughts come to mind (or out of boredom) like six-word stories and haiku and book reviews if you can call them that…
4. How has blogging changed your life?
Hmmm… I’m not really an active blogger and there’s no real life-changing effect on me to be quite honest and I hope the readers won’t get me wrong, however, I must say that if I didn’t start with this blog, I probably wouldn’t have met wonderful bloggers and I probably wouldn’t have come across amazing blogs.
5. Describe yourself in five words.
Naughty. Happy-go-lucky. Independent. Unpredictable. Rebellious.
6. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a small city located some 5,000 feet above sea level within a mountain range in Northern Philippines.
7. What is your most treasured possession?
8. What is the most watched movie/TV series in your collection?
Lately, for movies, Logan. I don’t know how many times I’ve watched it already.
For TV series, Game of Thrones and House of Cards. (I haven’t watched Season 5 yet!!!)
9. Do you love to read? If the answer to that is yes, Books or Kindle?
Yes. Definitely books though I must say I’ve been reading more from my Kindle since someone gave it to me.
10. Cats or dogs? Or both? Or none?
Dogs, of course! I would love to own a golden retriever.
11. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Ferdinand Marcos and/or Adolf Hitler.
My nominees are:
And if you’re reading this, consider yourself nominated as well. 🙂
My 11 questions are:
- Describe yourself in three words.
What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
What sports do you play?
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
What’s your favorite book?
Who’s your favorite author and why?
What is something that you will never do again?
Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
What’s your favorite cuisine?
What do you wish you knew more about?
Thanks again, Shweta and thanks guys for reading! Happy Tuesday!