I am so thrilled to accept another Sunshine Blogger Award, this time from a very kind-hearted lady with a lovely name, Tashnee! Do check out her blog if you haven’t yet here.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write for them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Now here are Tashnee’s questions:
Since you started blogging what have you learned from other bloggers?
What I’ve learned from other bloggers aren’t actually blogging/writing tips. What I usually learn from them are things that happen in their worlds. I also get to learn a lot of general information from them and that’s what makes it all fun and interesting.
Who is your mentor?
Actually, no one. As I have mentioned several times, I’m not really a writer. It just so happened that I’ve got things in my mind that are sometimes better written than spoken. There’s this one person though whom I ask once in a while when things are a bit confusing or when I need an opinion on something or when I need better vocabulary words. If you can call that a mentor, then he’s the closest I’ve got. 🙂
What makes you unique?
Oh, I think I don’t know… though I’ve always believed that every person is unique, I can’t still pinpoint what makes me unique among others. I’d want to believe I’m normal though because I am very often described by others as weird, strange, naughty and very recently, dangerous.
What motivates you to blog?
I actually only get to write something when I’m feeling too much. So I guess, it’s the emotions/feelings and everyday experiences/observations that actually motivate me to write.
What are your fears?
My mom and an empty refrigerator. Haha!
What’s your blog about?
Just about anything…
How do you grow your blog?
I’m afraid I’m not doing anything except for commenting and replying to comments and visiting other interesting blogs as well. I should probably work on this. 😉
Describe yourself in two words.
Naughty and rebellious. But I really think I’m nice! Haha!
Which blogger do you look up to, if you have and why?
As long as I enjoy what I read in their blogs, I think that’s something to look up to.
What type of music you like?
I can listen to most types of music but I listen to alternative rock more.
The secret blog of a 30 year old
My 11 Questions for the Nominees
1. Do you like history? Why or why not?
2. What part of history would you like to go back to if you could?
3. Would you change history if you could?
4. What does home mean to you?
5. What do you like most about your hometown?
6. What do you prefer, city or countryside? Why?
7. What country would you really like to visit someday?
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
9. How do your friends describe you?
10. What’s your favorite quote?
11. What’s your favorite book?
There you go! I hope the nominees will have time to answer my questions because I am so excited to hear your answers. 🙂
Once again, thanks Tashnee! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Happy day, homo sapiens!