Well, well, well… This. Is. Really. Amazing! Thank you so much Abdul for nominating me! Sorry for doing this very late, I’m very busy at work most of the time but here it is! To my readers who haven’t discovered his blog yet, do visit it here. Lots of interesting things to read from there. 🙂
- Create a post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of ten questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 upcoming or recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
Abdul’s questions and my answers:
1. Did you ever felt you were just going to die? What was your last wish?
Getting drunk is fun but there was one occasion where I felt like I had alcohol poisoning. I was vomiting for an hour or so in the bathroom, I don’t know, it was painful and crazy, I must’ve called and prayed to all the saints I knew back then to please relieve me from the trouble I’m into. I did feel like I was gonna die then and I’m not so sure what happened after. When I woke up, I was still in the bathroom. 🙂 I don’t remember having any last wish or something at that time except that I’ve been praying to just let the vomiting/pain stop.
2. Have you ever tried eating food sitting on the floor instead of dining table? Does it feel more comfortable to sit on the floor and eat?
Yes, I’ve tried eating sitting on the floor several times before but no, it’s not that comfortable for me. I can do it again but I still prefer eating on a dining table.
3. You receive a call, and the speaker says,” XYZ (The person you hate the most) Just died”, Will you forgive that person or keep holding the anger till the end of your life?
Well, I think, if I ever get to receive a call like that, I’m pretty sure I have long-forgiven that person already. Sure I do hold a grudge for a while but I let it go just the same. Chances are it might make me feel sad hearing the news.
4. You are deeply in love with a person, And he/she call you suddenly out of no-where and says,”I Love You”. What will be your response?
I don’t know, I’d probably be lost for words.
5. While traveling, you forgot your bag in the Bus, Train etc. Everything is in your bag even your mobile phone, what’s the very first thing you are going to do?
Cry. Just kidding! 🙂 Hmmm… I need to stay calm first of all and think of what I have to do next.
6. Kill One and save 1000, and the one to kill is your best friend. What will you do?
Sorry, best friend… yeah, kill one! If one needs to die for a thousand to thrive, then so be it. (I hope my best friend doesn’t get to read this. 😉 )
7. On a vacation, you lost your memory – At what place can i find you?
*(Places you visit regularly)
If not in a library, very likely in a restaurant.
8. The leader OR The follower (The lion Or The lamb)?
Very likely the leader. 🙂
9. A Coffee with a stranger Or Conversation with a known person?
Oh! I’m on the fence here. Hmmm… there are definitely people I’ve known for quite some time now that I would really love to talk to all the time but having coffee with a stranger is very interesting, too, which actually just happened last Friday. 🙂 So at the moment, I’d choose coffee with a stranger.
10. To create your own story (HOW)? OR be someone else story (WHY)?
Definitely create my own story. How? I still have to figure that out! 🙂
Choosing the nominees is always the most difficult part here but today The nominees are:
The questions for the nominees are:
1. How did you celebrate Christmas?
- What’s your favorite thing about Christmas?
What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
Your top three goals for the coming year.
5. Would you like to be famous? For what reason?
6. What’s the first thing you notice in people?
7. Name a special place you’ve been to where you’d like to go again.
- Which do you prefer, sunrise or sunset?
What’s the worst thing someone has ever done to you?
What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
As always, I can’t wait to read your answers to my questions and get to know you more!
Once again, thank you, Abdul! This is one among my special gifts this Christmas! 🙂
Happy day, homo sapiens!