What a way to start the new year in this blogging community! Another Liebster! This is just so sweet and cool and at the same unexpected really! Thanks a lot, Mab! Do check out her blog here. You will enjoy all the stuffs she has there for you! 🙂
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other new bloggers to encourage them.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
Now here are Mab’s questions and my answers:
1. What is your favorite pet?
Dogs, dogs, dogs! I’ve been bitten by dogs like more than five times when I was younger but I really love having a pet dog. I took care of all our dogs back home since me and my brothers were still kids. Both of them like cats and birds so the dogs are all mine. 🙂
2. What is your favorite snack?
I love food so it’s not easy to choose a favorite but at the moment I am addicted to pajeon.
3. Which place in your house do you like the most?
Back in the Philippines, my mom’s kitchen and in the living room beside the fireplace.
4. What is your biggest hobby besides blogging?
Reading. And eating, too! But before I came here, I also played tennis very often.
5. If you were able to possess magic, what kind of magic would it be?
Black magic! Witchcraft! Haha!
6. What is your biggest wish?
Hmmm… right now I wish I’m rich because there are a lot of things I want to do that requires a lot of money like building homes for the homeless, creating workplaces where jobless people can work and earn money, and other stuff where I can be of help to other people.
7. Would you like your blog to be your job and why?
I always mention I’m not a writer, I’m far from it though I sometimes seriously wish I am. So I never really considered blogging to be my job. But then, who knows?
8. What did you like the most in 2017?
The times I did things for the first time like breaking my “personal” rules.
9. What would your perfect holiday be like?
Somewhere far from all the hustle and bustle of cities. A cabin in the woods is ideal. Winter and snowing. With friends and family. Lots of food and booze. But no internet so everyone will talk with each other. Focus on each other present at that moment. No instagramming, twittering or facebooking!
10. What is the meaning of education?
I think, any enlightening experience is education.
11. How did you create the name of your blog?
I think I’ve answered this before on my first Liebster… I often feel that I’m such a mess, a walking chaos and so on but a happy kind of mess and all, and so the blog name… 🙂
Choosing who to nominate is always the hardest part here because I want to nominate almost everyone whether they’re new bloggers or not. So I just randomly choose every time I do this.
The nominees are:
Preparing the questions to ask the nominees are easier as I usually ask whatever questions come to mind…
The questions for the nominees are:
- Do you like to read? If so, what’s your favorite book?
- Do you like movies? What’s your favorite?
- What’s your all-time favorite song?
- What are you more good at, singing or dancing?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What makes you angry?
- If you can pick any talent, what would it be?
- If you can pick one person in history to have dinner with, who and why?
- What one question do you want to ask me? 🙂
So there you go… I hope you enjoyed reading and I’d be waiting for your answers, too! Thanks once again, Mab!
Seize the day, homo sapiens! 🙂