- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
The Questions for the Nominees:
1. Who is your favorite person and why?
2. One thing you can’t live without.
3. Best thing about your hometown.
4. Your favorite book.
5. Recommend a TV show/series.
6. The last thing that made you cry.
7. Your number one goal this year.
8. Your favorite food.
9. What one place in your country do you recommend I visit?
10. Black or white?
11. What kind of person do you think I am?
Now, let me try answering Nefelibata’s questions:
1.What is your favourite post you’ve written?
Hmm… I don’t know… Probably I’d pick:
2.What things are you most grateful over in your life?
My family. My job. Good health. Friends. Enemies.
3.What would your ideal day be like?
In a cottage somewhere faraway in the mountains. No internet. A good book. Good food. Some coffee and alcohol.
4.One song you’ll never stop listening?
Swept Away by Christopher Cross.
5.Where is your favourite place you’ve been?
I love Hanoi, Vietnam. Also Petra and Wadi Rum in Jordan.
6.What made you start blogging?
7.What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done!?
A lot. And it seems like I do crazy things everyday because everyday people call me crazy. 😉 But one thing I can remember was when I was in 5th grade and I locked my teacher and classmates in the classroom and went home. 😁😁😁
8.Tell me about one of the most interesting dream you’ve seen.
I dreamed about being the queen of a planet some galaxies far from the Milky Way and everything was beautiful, peaceful and happy. Abundant food, healthy lifestyle, no social media, simple life.
9.What is your hobby?
Reading. Tennis. Making other people’s lives miserable. Haha! Just kidding! 😁
10.Who is the person you admire the most.
11.If you could have any superpower… What would it be?
Telekinesis. Time travel. Flying.
There you go! Thanks again, Nefelibata!!!
Happy day, homo sapiens!😊