I’m so delighted to be nominated for another Sunshine Blogger Award and this time from a very kind, young lady’s soul from Nigeria. Thanks a lot, Elly and I’m sorry for doing this way too late. I do appreciate this a lot, thank you very much.
- Display the sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 Questions.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them and provide them with questions to answer.
Here are Elly’s questions together with my answers:
1. Name and give a pic of your favorite plant.
Tulips! I love tulips. Its symmetry, it looks almost perfect. Someone once told me that tulips can be used as a replacement for onion in some recipes but I’m not so sure. Better google it. Haha! But why eat them? They’re so beautiful to be eaten!
2. One thing about yourself.. you want to change.
Hmmm, this is a bit difficult to answer but as of the moment, maybe my being too friendly. I want to be less friendly. I’m starting to hate humans. 😉
3. Name your favorite band and link to one of your favorite song.
I have several favorites. I know you asked for one but I’ll give you two. 🙂
First, a popular 90s local band back in the Philippines – Eraserheads. One of their songs I like the most is With A Smile.
Second, I also enjoy listening to Green Day. And one of my favorite songs from them is 21 Guns.
4. Morning or night walks.
Oh, it doesn’t really matter. 😉
5. Simple living or a busy one.
Nowadays, I prefer busy. It keeps me away from overthinking, from being sad and doing/thinking not-so-nice things.
6. Trip with your friends for a whole day or a talk with your best friend.
It’s been a long time since I’ve last seen my best friend so I’d choose a talk/conversation with him. (Yes, him.)
7. Do you know any other language besides your mother tongue. If yes, then say hello in that language.
안녕 -> Annyeong! (Korean)
But I am not fluent in both languages. Just the very basics.
8. Phone or Television with your cousin.
I’m never close with any of my cousins (in fact, I don’t really know them!) and I’m not very fond of using phones or watching television. So neither.
9. Reading or writing.
10. Arrogant or a calm up person.
I’m allergic to arrogance so a calm/relaxed individual will do me good.
And everyone reading this!
The questions I’d love to know the answers to from the nominees (and to all of you reading) are:
- What’s your favorite food?
- What makes you roll your eyes whenever you see or hear it?
- What job do you think you’ll be really good at?
- What’s your recent favorite song?
- What languages do you wish you could speak?
- What book are you reading nowadays?
- Suggest a book you think I should read.
- How different was your life 5 years ago?
- What was the last thing you Googled?
- What one question would you like to ask me?
I hope the nominees have time to do this as I’ll be happily waiting for your answers! 🙂 Thanks once again, Elly! ‘Til the next one!
Happy day, homo sapiens! 🙂