Good day, homo sapiens! I am doing another blog award post today and it’s the Real Neat Blog Award! This is a first for me and I am so very thankful to Sadje for this! For my blog to be recognized/nominated by other bloggers for awards such as this one certainly gives me great joy! I am flattered/honored to be noticed. Do visit, follow (if you haven’t yet) and enjoy Sadje’s writings on her blog Keep It Alive.
Now let’s get started!
The rules for the real neat blog award
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
1. Where does blogging fit in your life?
I don’t set a schedule when to write for my blog, I just write whenever I can — a haiku, an elfchen, book reviews or whatever comes to mind then put it on schedule on my blog. I sometimes write when I have free time in the office or when I’m in a coffee shop alone to think and unwind.
2. Have you ever tried to do:
Yes. I have tried paragliding twice in Georgia and both times were really, really fun and amazing. I will do it again when I get the chance.
b) Horse riding?
Yes. I started riding horses when I was 8. Fell from a horse when I was 14, didn’t ride it again until I was 20. But since I worked abroad, I didn’t really get the chance to ride again. However, while in Jordan for vacation last 2016, I was able to ride again though only for a very short time.
c) Deep sea diving?
No. Never. I am not comfortable with water so the idea of trying such and the likes of it is a big no for me.
3. Do you celebrate your birthday?
Not really but my friends prepare some dinner or get-together on my birthday so they celebrate. Haha! But I personally prefer to just let the day go as any usual day. I do appreciate my friends’ efforts though!
4. If you have free time at hand, would you go for a walk or a long drive?
A long drive sounds more fun but as I grow older, I prefer going for a walk. It’s more relaxing and I get to think about life and things in general in a better perspective.
5. Your best friend calls in the middle of the night and asks you to meet them at a deserted place, will you go? BTW, this friend has known to pull pranks!
Yes, I will go. It’s alright to get pranked than to regret in the end that I didn’t go. Who knows, my best friend might have really needed me by her side at that moment, right? So yes, anytime! 🙂
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Which famous person would you like to be best friends with?
- What’s the one place you’d really love to travel to?
- What is the last book you’ve read?
- What’s the most exciting thing in your life right now?
There you have it! Once again, big thanks to Sadje for this nomination. Congratulations to all the nominees, I hope you find time to get to it, I’m so excited to read your answers! And for everyone reading this, consider yourselves nominated, too, or you can answer the questions in the comment section if you want to so feel free, I’d be delighted to read them.
Have a wonderful day, homo sapiens!