This came as a surprise several weeks back but I didn’t have time to do it but… it’s always better late than never, I guess, and so huge thanks to Elly, for nominating me and sorry for waiting so long! 😉 She’s a sweet girl from Nigeria who wants to be a superhero! You can visit her blog here.
Let’s start off with The Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 6-7 other bloggers.
- Ask the nominees any five questions of your choice.
Three Things About Myself:
Hmm… I can’t think of anything! Haha! Well…
1. I’m not a big fan of social media. I’ve only started using Twitter a few months back and I don’t seem to know how to use it properly. Ha! I don’t have a Facebook account and very inactive on Instagram.
2. I love to talk. When I meet someone I really enjoy talking to, I can talk with them for hours on end.
3. I value space and freedom.
Here are my answers to Elly’s questions:
1. What’s your inspiration for writing?
As I always say, I don’t really consider myself a writer though writing has been a very big part of my life. I mostly write when I’m feeling too much about something or someone. I only get to write things that I’ve seen or experienced. I daydream a lot but I can’t put them into words. 😉 Sounds weird or strange maybe? But yeah, whatever I’m feeling or experiencing are I guess, what inspires me to write.
2. Who is your favorite superhero?
Wolverine. I’m anti-violence but I like his use of deadly force. 😅 I, myself, am a rebel and he brings out the rebel in us.
Magneto. I like his ability to control magnetic fields.
3. Wanna explore the world or sit back and relax?
Definitely explore the world. I’ve been to a few countries for the past nine years and traveling and exploring places I haven’t been to before are truly wonderful, enlightening, heartwarming and sometimes heart-breaking experiences. When I become rich, traveling is top priority!
4. Summer with rain or winter with spring?
Hmm… I would choose winter and spring. I want to see snow. And spring because in my hometown, it always almost seems like spring time because flowers bloom almost all year ’round.
5. Movie or hangout with your friends?
I’m not really into movies but here in Kuwait, hanging out with friends means watching a movie. 🙂 Whether in the cinema or in someone’s apartment, there has got to be movies though I don’t really pay much attention to it.
Now here are my nominees:
My questions for the nominees are:
- What is something you will never do again?
- What is something everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next five years?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
There you go! I hope the nominees will find time to accept this, I can’t wait to read your answers! And once again, thanks a lot, Elly! 🙂
Happy day, homo sapiens! 🙂