Huge thanks to Himani for this sweet Sunshine Blogger Award and for following my blog! I do appreciate it a lot! You can visit her blog here to see her sketches and stuff. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Let’s start of with the nominees first:
Brown Girl on a Budget
Love’s Deep Waters
My 11 Questions for the nominees are:
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What’s your worst habit?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- One thing that’s on your bucket list.
- What’s the most unusual meal you had?
- What is something that you feel passionate about?
- Do you believe in afterlife?
- What is something you’ve recently learned?
- What’s your hometown like?
- Which among my blog posts do you like most?
Now here are my answers for Himani’s questions:
1) What is special about your place you grew up?
I was raised in my hometown, Baguio City. For one, it’s the summer capital of the Philippines owing it to its cool climate since it’s situated 5000 feet above sea level. It’s a small city but is classified highly urbanized. I love most of all the simplicity of life there specially when I was younger. The place is always up-to-date with the recent developments but still maintains the simplicity and relaxing atmosphere I grew up from.
2) If you know today is the last day of your life..how will you spend your day?
Hmmm… I’d probably meet all my closest friends, eat and drink a lot! Then I’ll spend an hour or two reading random pages from my favorite books, hit a few tennis balls, then go home to my family, eat (again) my mom’s best dishes chat with them until my last breathing moment.
3) What is worth spending more on to get the best?
Food! I don’t mind spending much on food as long as it satisfies me.
4) What do you wish to be born in your next life, again as a human being or any other creature?
I wish to be born as a dolphin! 🙂
5) What do you love about yourself the most?
My resilience in times of adversity.
6) If you had to be on a reality tv show, which one would you choose?
Dancing with the Stars, MasterChef, Survivor.
7) Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
I hopefully have my own business already.
8) If you could buy one material thing and money was not an issue, what would it be?
If money weren’t an issue, I want to buy as much stocks as I could. I also want to buy a castle that’s still retained its original design and everything! And all the books I want to read! I know you asked for just one but forgive me. Haha!
9) What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
Very good food and black coffee.
10) Which food you’ll not eat under any circumstances?
I can’t think of any because I love food. There’s almost nothing I don’t like. 🙂 Just don’t give me pure cheese to eat. I’m not really a fan of cheese.
11) If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with extra time?
Read! There are a lot of books I want to read but I don’t have that much free time to do so… Or I’d probably learn how to ride a bike!
So there you have it! Once again, thanks a lot, Himani!
Enjoy the day, homo sapiens! 🙂