Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s given topic is Titles That Would Make Good Band Names.
1. Thousand Cranes (Yasunari Kawabata)
2. After Dark (Haruki Murakami)
3. Republic of Shade (Thomas J. Campanella)
4. Fight Club (Chuck Palahniuk)
5. Station Eleven (Emily St. John Mandel)
6. Stoner (John Williams)
7. Paper Towns (John Green)
8. Half Broke Horses (Jeannette Walls)
9. River of Shadows (Valerio Valesi)
10. The House of Mirth (Edith Wharton)
Do you agree with my list? Do we have the same titles? Feel free to share your TTTs or simply share your list in the comments section. I’d be delightful to see your lists!
Happy Tuesday and keep safe, Homo sapiens!