This is a much delayed response to Ocean Hayward but I’m still very grateful for this Liebster Award! Wow! Another Liebster just means so much. This is so sweet! Thanks a lot, Ocean! Visit her blog and find lots of great things there! 🙂
The instructions for accepting the Liebster are:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
- Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
So… here are her questions and my answers:
What advice would you give to young writers/ new bloggers?
Oh I don’t think I’m the right person to give advice to young writers/new bloggers. I’m a newbie, too! 😊
How did you learn how to read and write? I honestly don’t remember a time trying to learn how to read/write, really. What I can recall is that I always read with my older brother most of the time.
What made you want to start writing/ creating? There was a really sad time when I was still in grade school and writing served as the outlet for my feelings/emotions. I’m able to write when I’m feeling too much.
If you had to switch jobs, what career would you pursue and why? I’ve always wanted to be a lawyer and politician. I think I can lead and I have a brilliant plan on how to improve the current situation in my country. (Haha!)
Would you rather be able to move things with your mind or be able to talk to animals? Even though being able to talk to animals sounds fun to me, I guess I’d rather be able to move things with my mind. I’ve got some ideas running in my head already. 😉
What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever done? Hmmm… I think peeing on the rooftop because I was drunk and lazy to go to the bathroom. (?)
Referring to the television show Freaks and Geeks, when you were in high school were you a freak or a geek? A freak definitely.
Name one fashion fad that you secretly still love and are waiting for it to come back into style. I really liked to wear Tretorn shoes before but I don’t see them nowadays (well, I don’t see them here…) but I would love to wear one again specially the ones I used to have back in high school.
Your first thought that comes to mind when someone mentions, “Canada.” Snow and the maple leaf. 🙂
Tell us about the funniest thing that ever happened ever. EVER. (I mean it. Ever.) I once locked my classmates and the teacher inside the classroom when I was in 5th grade. They weren’t able to go out until lunch break and I later found out that some were crying and going crazy being locked up. It’s probably scary for them but was really funny for me because I’ve never done anything like that before and I’m not sure why I did it but it was real fun at the time. And oh! My teacher’s face when she saw me later, pure pleasure! 😀
Now the Liebster awardees are :
- A Not so Jaded Life
- Seema Mehra
- Lunarian Thoughts
- Priti C
- Elma Shakil
And the 10 questions they’ve got to answer :
- What do you think about first thing in the morning?
- What’s your personal heaven?
- When God asks you while standing in the gates of heaven why should He let you in, what would you say?
- What do you do to forget about life for a while?
- Have you ever taken responsibility over someone else’s mistake?
- What bad habits do you want to break?
- What terrifies you the most?
- What comes to mind first when you think of your home?
- If one day Karma comes back to you, would it help you or hurt you?
- What were you doing the last time you lost track of time?
Looking forward to your answers! Thanks again, Ocean!ppy day, homo sapiens!