Kissed more booze bottles
than lips. Felt wild and happy.
Felt alive. Felt free.
A Six-Word Story
I’m so fucking happy you exist.
Thinking about him
While scribbling on her journal
Breaks into a smile.
A Six-Word Story
Ready to embrace life once again.
Things that Make Me Happy
Everyone in this whole wide world has something, big or small, that makes them happy. Money, shoes, bags, food, people, etc. My idea of happiness is simple and usually, it’s the small things that actually gives me joy. And as I grow older, these small things are actually the big things and maybe that’s why these things made me happy then and still makes me happy now.
- A good book
- Adventures/Traveling and learning other cultures
- Happy tears
- Inside jokes with family/friends
- Old couples still madly in love with each other
- A kiss on the forehead (It’s the most respectful kiss, I think)
- Being married
- Morning fog (I miss this)
- When someone remembers the things you say (and when someone remembers my birthday not because they saw it on Facebook)
- When love works in other people
- When I/someone is excited and can’t stop smiling
- When people leave (You know, like clouds, when they’re gone, it’s a brighter day!)
- Long walks
- Songs that make you reminisce
- Starry nights
- Knowing/discovering things for the first time
- Finding things you thought you’ve lost
- Sleeping in your bed after being away
- Shy smiles 🙂
- Hanging out with friends
- The sound of rain and thunder
- Thrift shops
- Receiving hand-written letters (Which almost doesn’t happen anymore)
- Not coming home until early hours
There are a lot more things that make me happy and my list could go on forever but I’ll leave it with these few. How ’bout you? What brings you joy?
Thanks for reading, you just made me happy! 🙂
Woohoo! It’s Thursday and it’s time to wrap up the week again! (Weekend here is Friday & Saturday.)
It was pretty much a boring week for me so I’m really looking forward to a productive weekend but I have no idea what to do, haha! Except for the usual Inday duties. 🙂 Do you have special plans? Please feel free to write your weekend plans in the comments section.
Happy weekend! 🙂