Hello there! Today’s post is another Liebster and I want to thank Zovi for this! Do check out her blog here if you haven’t yet! Lots of nice stuff to read there! 🙂
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links to their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 11 others and share your post with them so they see it.
The Questions from Zovi and My Answers:
What gets you through a bad day (or everyday)?
Food, coffee and a great conversation.
Who has been your role model? Why?
Oh I don’t remember having any role models growing up or even now that I’m an adult. I greatly admire Ferdinand Marcos, though.
Would you rather have more time or money?
Money. I think I pretty much have time but not enough money to do the many things I want to do for myself and to help other people.
One word that describes you and your blog.
Which is the first book that made you cry?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
Does writing energize or exhaust you?
It relaxes me.
Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
I really don’t know but in my case, I only get to write when I’m feeling too much.
If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
As I always mention, I don’t really consider myself a writer but if there’s something I would tell my younger self… hmmm… “Do what you truly want in life that makes you happy no matter what it takes and regardless of what that looks like to other people.”
Which is your favorite post from my blog?
If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?
Adolf Hitler because I have a lot of questions for him and to tell him that because of him, I won first place in an essay writing contest when I was in elementary school and some cash prize! 🙂
I know I should nominate 11 bloggers but I’m running out of time so I’m nominating everyone reading this as well! Or you can answer the questions in the comment section, too, for an interesting discussion. 🙂
- What’s one thing about you that surprises people?
- Where is your happy place?
- What’s your dream job?
- What are you most afraid of?
- The best way for you to relax.
- Your favorite movie.
- What are you most proud of?
- Has a book ever changed your life?
- What sports do you play?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
- What do you hope never changes?
Enjoy the day, homo sapiens! 🙂