Just like that…
we’re strangers again…
I’ve always loved late night conversations.
You’d always be my favorite almost.
I understand the idea of mulling over and writing down the things we wish, hope and want to do and ticking them off once we’ve accomplished it and for me, it somehow helps me to live out the best possible life I could, though sometimes, I just end up disappointed as it ends up ruining my expectations.
So this time, for a change, I’m writing down the things I hope to never do — or hope to never do again, things I don’t plan to do, things I hope to never happen — or hope to never happen again, before I kick the bucket. This list isn’t all-inclusive, of course, but read on.
- Stop reading. 📖
- Stop singing. 🎤
- Get tattooed.
- Marry or have an affair with a married man.
- Break someone’s heart. 💔
- Hold a spider. 🕷
- Stop learning new things.
- Go to prison or be arrested.
- Ignore complicated realities.
- Stop taking risks.
- End the year with less money 💰 💰 💰 than I started with.
- Not believe in myself.
- Step foot on anything squishy or slimy.
- Take things for granted.
- Play it safe.
- Lose my taste for alcohol. 🍺 🍷
- Lose my sense of humor.
- End up in the hospital wearing my worst pair of underwear.
- Get food poisoning.
- Say no to dessert. 🍰🍮🍭🍫🍩
- Cause more hurt than happiness.
- Kill someone.
- Change who I am.
- Be normal. (Who wants normal?)
- Fall off a horse.
- Get bitten by a dog.
- Be hungover.
- Fight with my mom.
- Hit 70 kgs!
- Be a walking ATM to my friends or anyone.
- Tell a child that Santa Claus 🎅 is not real.
- Keep toxic people in my life.
- Get stuck in the elevator in between floors.
- Hold back love.
- Stop taking chances.
- Hold grudges.
It’s your turn now! What’s on your anti-bucket list? Write them down on the comments, I’m so eager to know!
Have a pleasant day, homo sapiens! 😊