As usual, I’m so very late for this again. But wow! Thanks a lot, Paragtak! Know that I am delighted about this and I appreciate it so much. You can visit his blog here.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Now I get to choose and answer 10 questions so read on:
1. One dream you can never forget?
Staring at myself inside a coffin.
2. What is your favorite word?
3. What’s your favorite food?
I like most foods but my current favorite, buttered chicken and butter nan.
4. If you were given a chance to meet three blogging friends, who and why?
I’d love to meet all my followers and those I follow but if I get to choose three for now, I’d love to meet:
- Chuck – https://thereluctantpoetweb.wordpress.com/ – the sweetest and truest friend I’ve met on WP.
- Richa – http://iscriblr.com/ – she’s so full of positivity.
- Ana – https://momlifewithchiari.com/ – I think she can be one great friend.
5. Who is your favorite blogger?
I don’t have a favorite. I follow different bloggers for different reasons.
6. Most adventurous thing I’ve done?
Hmmm… a lot but one of the most recent one is going cross countries with people whom I never knew the names until we’ve landed to the first destination.
7. Have you ever tried to impress someone but failed miserably?
No. I don’t think I have to impress anyone or anybody…
8. One thing that you never ever wanna do?
I never ever wanna stop traveling.
9. One animal I’m most afraid of?
10. How much do you enjoy blogging?
It’s more of how much I enjoy reading other blog posts, you know! Sometimes I read something that really cracks me up, sometimes I get to read something really sad. So I enjoy reading blogs because of the feeling I get when I read them and the lessons or new things I learn from them.
My nominees are:
My questions for the nominees are:
1. What were you really into when you were a kid?
2. What’s the most useful thing you own?
3. Who in your life brings you the most joy?
4. What’s the most beautiful place near your house?
5. One thing you bring with you everywhere you go.
6. Has anyone ever saved your life?
7. What are you best at?
8. Suggest one book you think I should read.
9. Suggest one movie or series you think I should watch.
10. What’s your all-time favorite song?
11. What is the most useful app on your phone?
There you go! Sorry again, Paragtak for doing this too late and thank you once again! 🙂
I hope the nominees have the time to do this, I’m so looking forward to your answers!
Have a very wonderful day, homo sapiens! 🙂