Hi there, homo sapiens! I got tagged for the Friday Fun Day Challenge – Game On – You Name It! Thank you very much, Richa! Do visit her blog guys if you haven’t yet! Lots of interesting stuffs to read there! Just click here. You can thank me later! 🙂
1 Thank the nominator
2 Answer Q1 – Q19
3 Nominate three bloggers of your choice and notify them.
4 Each selected blogger MUST answer 16 of the asked 19 questions, but also insert 3 new questions to make up the 19 compliment. Every time a new blogger is selected they MUST only answer 16 of the asked 19 questions as well as answer their own 3, and choose 3 new bloggers. Each time a new blogger sees the questionnaire it will be completely different to the next blogger along.
(Hint: delete three of the questions you don’t like or have no answer for and insert your own in its place)
5 Q19 & Q13 Must always remain intact.
Let’s get started:
1. Are you currently reading a book, if so what is it?
A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin & A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.
2. Toast or cereal.
Toast without the crust! With peanut butter and jelly!
3. Choice weapon for survival during the zombie invasion?
A remote control with buttons for different weapons/options to kill zombies like:
- Bomb / gas explosion / other explosives
- Decapitation by chainsaw or a katana
- Flame thrower
- Kill by firearms
4. Horror or comedy films
I’d go for horror! I like comedy but I’d choose horror over it!
5. What food are you currently craving for?
All Vietnamese food! Pho, banh xeo, banh cuon, chao, etc. Plus ca phe, too!
6. What was your favorite sweet/candy as a kid?
Curly tops, chocolate cakes and chocolate ice cream.
7. Going to the party or the library what’s your preference?
This depends largely on my mood at that given moment. Libraries always give me the peace and solitude I need/want but I enjoy parties, too! I’m one party animal as well! 😉
8. What is your favorite tipple [drink]?
Definitely beer! And whisky and vodka.
9. If you were coming back as an animal which is the least you would like to return as, BUT knowing your luck you just might? [Provide image]
Hmmm… I don’t ever wanna be a hyena!
10. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Murder. Mass murder.
11. Which is that final destination or goal you’re aiming at and want to achieve no matter what?
To have a business of my own.
12. If you could have one super power what would you pick and why?
The power of time travel. I want to experience life mostly in the past in different places at different eras/ages and see how the world became as it is now and I wouldn’t need a time machine if I possessed that power!
13. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
Skinny dipping or mud wrestling.
Ok, you are going to be shipwrecked on an island that has food and water, what three items would you need to have with you?
If we didn’t know what the color ‘mauve’ actually looked like, how would you describe it?
14. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Whoever who’d have the interest to do that should entitle the book as “Just Me, The Just in Case.”
15. What was the longest plane trip you have taken?
The longest plane trip I’ve ever taken was from Amman, Jordan to Hanoi, Vietnam. It took 15 hours including a 6-hour layover in Dubai.
16. Where would you like to be in 3 years time from now on?
Three years from now, I hope to have started my small business and hopefully doing volunteer works while traveling.
17. What one item do you always have to get when grocery shopping?
18. What music is currently your favorite? [Provide link]
It’s a really sad song but it’s very relatable since my last relationship ended. So even if it’s sad, it’s always on my favorites list and yeah, current favorite.
19. The three bloggers you are nominating are?
There you go! Thanks a lot, Richa! It was sure fun doing this challenge! ‘Til the next one!
Happy Friday, homo sapiens! 🙂